luni, 14 octombrie 2013

“… with flames in my soul…”


“Good Day, I wish to see a man beside me who is able to love strongly and passionately, who will be a real head of the family. He should be able to love, to be with me. I am a glamorous and affectionate lady with flames in my soul. I am always natural and I want to find a person that can be himself with me. I present smiles and positive energy. You will feel it. I’m fond of dancing, tennis. I have friends and good people that surround me. I also like staying at home and enjoying calm surrounding. I want my man to be a caring person I am going to make him happy. Good afternoon! 
Revina 
http://link.revina.com

Sexy legs 02 by scbr






























... asta vor femeile, un bărbat care “să le mantenga”?...

Niciun comentariu: